Page 1 of 1
ARP managers are expected to attend these termly meetings.
Senior leaders who line manage the ARP managers, are welcome to attend.
These meetings will enable managers to review and share best practice and to consider current developments and research. Opportunities to network about the theory and practice of strategic ARP management will be integral to each session. Colleagues will be encouraged to suggest items for the agenda of these meetings.
Audience: Maths Leads/Class teachers
This is part of an ongoing programme of termly professional development for Mathematics Subject Leaders. Each meeting will include an update of current developments within mathematics and a focus on developing the role of the Maths Subject Leader.
This course will…
· update subject leaders on pedagogical styles, interventions and new teaching and learning resources and approaches
· cascade information about local, national and international developments in the teaching of mathematics
· provide guidance on relevant materials to support the Maths Subject Leader in action
· ensure Maths Leaders have the opportunity to reflect on school’s data and how this compares both locally and nationally.
· provide support on developing the monitoring role of the subject leader